Thread: Tikka M595 scope mounts

Tikka M595 scope mounts

Gents,

looking for for a set of scope mounts for my M595 for a 30mm Zeiss Duralyt they appear to be as rare as a unicorns horn around here does anyone know if there are any for sale or can recommend somewhere bushware is a no just now just they're coming and I'm want to get back out on the Bucks asap many thanks in advance.

Get picatinny rail from Tier one then you will be able to get mounts for it no problem and fit NV if you like, they look good to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sako Boy View Post
    Get picatinny rail from Tier one then you will be able to get mounts for it no problem and fit NV if you like, they look good to.
    4/6 for delivery for 0 MOA for tikka 595 from Tier -one there like rocking horse *****

Quote Originally Posted by verminator69 View Post
    4/6 for delivery for 0 MOA for tikka 595 from Tier -one there like rocking horse *****

Mine me arrived the day after I ordered them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridon0320 View Post
    Gents,

looking for for a set of scope mounts for my M595 for a 30mm Zeiss Duralyt they appear to be as rare as a unicorns horn around here does anyone know if there are any for sale or can recommend somewhere bushware is a no just now just they're coming and I'm want to get back out on the Bucks asap many thanks in advance.
    Hardly rare aren't they the same mounts as the T3. Look at optilock, warne, sportsmatch or leupold.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Plenty of Optilock on ebay, or the Leupold system (marketed as whitehunter) are very good

I use Optilocks on my 595 and 590. Never give any problems. Both sets bought off here.

hh

Quote Originally Posted by Bridon0320 View Post
    Gents,

If you had 'Googled' before posting you would surely have come across these .

30mm Diameter Body Tube High Range For 15mm and 17mm dovetails up to 56mm lens diameter. Includes removable arrestor pin

The T3 is the cheapo version of the M590/M595 series, with the same mounting setup incorporated for economy.

There are hundreds of mail-order suppliers. You can buy new with a return option, rather than take the risk of used tat at twice the price
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    Mine me arrived the day after I ordered them!!!
    Must have been in stock fella,didn't have any when I phoned them and was told 4-6 weeks.

one piece talley light weight. check their website.