Thread: T67

T67

Hi, I was thinking about getting a T67 of my nv, I have been trying to speak to someone at the Torch factory, but just keep getting a recorded message and the answer phone is full, has anyone had deallings with them reasentley, and what do people think of the T range, has anyone got one of the Turbo or Evo range, many thanks, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    Hi, I was thinking about getting a T67 of my nv, I have been trying to speak to someone at the Torch factory, but just keep getting a recorded message and the answer phone is full, has anyone had deallings with them reasentley, and what do people think of the T range, has anyone got one of the Turbo or Evo range, many thanks, cheers
    Try ian here. https://m.facebook.com/Ir.light.builds

I use a T67 white for lamping, very tight clear beam. For my Photon I use a T20 with a 52mm camera doubler lens fitted, this gives me good illumination to around 200 yards

Hi I have two T67s one with two batteries in white light and a single battery green light which i have on the scope.Also i have a green T20 and red T20.All of them work fine and have had no problems with them.All of the torches i have were got from ebay posted from China.