Thread: We'll see.............

I wonder if he will last long in the job. It seems to me the RSPCA set its course by 'common agreement' amongst its ruling 'elite'. I hope this chap is able to force through some very swift and unpalatable sackings to increase his chances to do some good.

Doubt it ,their top dogs<> have sat round a table and brainstormed why is everyone giving us jip over hounding hunts and innocent pet owners when we kill their dogs for no reason.We need to get the money coming in again lets pretend to reform and say sorry ,have you heard of any sackings ,redundancies or vacancy,s in their anti riddled organisation.
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    Doubt it ,their top dogs<> have sat round a table and brainstormed why is everyone giving us jip over hounding hunts and innocent pet owners when we kill their dogs for no reason.We need to get the money coming in again lets pretend to reform and say sorry ,have you heard of any sackings ,redundancies or vacancy,s in their anti riddled organisation.
    +1

I think the problem rests with the trustees. So unless the Charity Commission moves in to clear that out, (not holding my breath) this is likely to be a cosmetic exercise to increase revenue.

David.