Cameron promises public review of gun laws

Mannlicher_Stu

I read in the Daily Mail that David Cameron promises a public review of gun laws which was only to be expected.
Hold onto your hats we are in for a rough ride:rolleyes:

I have just emailed my MP, again, about this. Pressure needs to come onto MP's quickly from their electorate, ie. us!!

ft

I read in the Daily Mail that David Cameron promises a public review of gun laws which was only to be expected.
Hold onto your hats we are in for a rough ride:rolleyes:

Just how reliable is the Mail on these issues?? Or is the Mail trying to push it's own agenda? Can't find anything about it on the BBC website...only the PM questions which included "He says government's cannot legislate for a switch flipping in someone's head." ," but says "of course" the Home Office will look again at the issue and announces there will be a police review on firearms laws and police firearms tactics"

4500 people each year die,and it costs us the tax payer £4.5 billion!! should it be banned also?? i am of course referring to the motor vehicle!! ahh i hear you say,does he know what hes talking about?? that seems allot!!! well yes me thinks i do,they are government figures not mine!! released to all, but especially me being a hgv driver in medical renewals ect. Ive heard one woman mp on BBC radio cumbria saying that shes going to get a Ban on keeping at home! personally i cant see what they can do,one thing was mentioned was to put shotguns on firearm certificates but thats always been on the cards,to simplify things!! i think we will just have to wait and see!! one further thought, if he were a hgv driver with 32000 ltrs of liquid oxygen and decided to call it a day!!! what then??? we do all we can to save lives in other areas,no..drink driving,less speed,ect,ect.but i think the firearms law is tough enough!!:( if there were more restrictions,then hes hurt even more Innocent people!!!!:banghead:

We are an easy target (Pun intended) we are gun uts witha an arsenal of weapons. just ask a journalist.

This happens every time and should come as no surprise. Not who licensed him and why? Was he in the Masons?

Personally I wouldn't take anything written in the Daily Mail too seriously. It's a rag well known for scaremongering. Cameron himself is an acomplished deer stalker and so he of all people will see the same point of view as us.

Personally I wouldn't take anything written in the Daily Mail too seriously. It's a rag well known for scaremongering. Cameron himself is an acomplished deer stalker and so he of all people will see the same point of view as us.[/QUOTE

Personally, I reckon he'll wiegh up the pros and cons of further restrictions, realise they'd be pointless and then go for whatever he thinks will look good when it comes to re-election time. He's a politician and as such, until he shows otherwise, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could spit him.

We are an easy target (Pun intended) we are gun uts witha an arsenal of weapons. just ask a journalist.

This happens every time and should come as no surprise. Not who licensed him and why? Was he in the Masons?

Are masons known to liable to murderous rampages then? As far as I am aware (and I am more aware than most) there is no section an an FAC application form that allows you to signify your membership of the Masons, so how would the awarding office know? maybe he sends in a picture of a funny handshake or his knee? Funny how you berate journalists for their ill informed and biased opinions and then spout your own.

Lets look at this in a sensible light.

The ban on pistols didn't work as the criminals didn't obey the law :(, what's more our borders are porous, drug and immigrants and we assume guns flow into the country.

Still if banning things would prevent crime lets go for it.

Rape, castrate all men.
Prostitution, easy to prevent with surgery.
MP''s fiddling their expenses, stop paying expenses.
Speeding motorists, ban cars.
Drunkenness, ban alcohol.

Really easy to cure societies problems isn't it :D

Back