Thread: (Free - ish) Dog bootees. Small size.

(Free - ish) Dog bootees. Small size.

These are too small for my (small) cocker bitch and would likely fit a Jack Russell sized dog.

Cost near 20 and are unused (cos I can't get them on her!) and when I requested a return to Amazon the seller just sent the next size (medium) and didn't want the other set returned.

Black with rubber sole & fabric sock with velcro fixings. Work well against nettles etc

Similar to these

Trixie Walker Active Protective Boots, Medium, Black: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

Collect (North Bedfordshire) for free or 3.95 by Royal Mail 2nd class signed for.
    Last edited by Eyefor; 19-05-2016 at 08:03.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Presume there's 4 of them? Thought about these for my jack when ratting as often there's smashed glass about the farms.

What's the bottom made of?

I'm sure a nike swoosh would help prevent the other terriers from taking the piss!

Quote Originally Posted by phillips321 View Post
    Presume there's 4 of them? Thought about these for my jack when ratting as often there's smashed glass about the farms.

What's the bottom made of?

I'm sure a nike swoosh would help prevent the other terriers from taking the piss!
    Yes, there are 4 boots but, (regrettably?) no nike swoosh. Surely, taking the piss out of any terrier is very dangerous ground?

PM sent.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).