Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night vision add on kits

Night vision add on kits

Does any one have any experiance of these kits as mentioned in the title and if so would they advise which model.

Regards

massive range from true Night vision with image intensifier tubes of various grades (Archer/Longbow/PVS14 etc)to digital look through devices (Pulsar Apex Core) and screened camera options (NightSite200)

whats you budget?

Archer is very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had pretty much all of them including the Archer, Pinnacle grade PVS-14, Drone pro etc, Looked through several Longbows and I now use a Ward700 with a Dragonfly laser and it is fantastic! I could if I wanted easily shoot to 400 yards its that bright on 20x mag. The Archer puts you in a crap shooting position and the Ward is far better at range, the Longbow limits you to 10x mag and the Ward is still very, very bright at 20x mag, the PVS-14 is superb but a lot of money with no back up should it go wrong, you are also playing Russian roulette if you use it on anything larger than a 223, the Drone gives a fantastic picture and Carl Moore stands by his products very well but again at the moment it's only 10x mag although the 15x is due any day now and that could change things, but its 1800 ish and the Ward is 700. Not only is it cheaper but I can use it on my centrefire one minute and within 5 minutes have it on my rimmy so its really universal.

Quote Originally Posted by RPA 6MM BR View Post
    I have had pretty much all of them including the Archer, Pinnacle grade PVS-14, Drone pro etc, Looked through several Longbows and I now use a Ward700 with a Dragonfly laser and it is fantastic! I could if I wanted easily shoot to 400 yards its that bright on 20x mag. The Archer puts you in a crap shooting position and the Ward is far better at range, the Longbow limits you to 10x mag and the Ward is still very, very bright at 20x mag, the PVS-14 is superb but a lot of money with no back up should it go wrong, you are also playing Russian roulette if you use it on anything larger than a 223, the Drone gives a fantastic picture and Carl Moore stands by his products very well but again at the moment it's only 10x mag although the 15x is due any day now and that could change things, but its 1800 ish and the Ward is 700. Not only is it cheaper but I can use it on my centrefire one minute and within 5 minutes have it on my rimmy so its really universal.
    +1. And Clive Ward is soon to launch a Ward 800.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEROLL View Post
    I struggle to see how Cilve ward sells anything let alone release new models, I called & emailed him to try and pruchase NV from him but get no response nor a returned call.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEROLL View Post

+2, and will be sending the 700 off to him for an upgrade to 800

I struggle to see how Cilve ward sells anything let alone release new models, I called & emailed him to try and pruchase NV from him but get no response nor a returned call.
    Just pm him on nv forum.

What's going to be the main differences between the 700 & 800 ?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    What's going to be the main differences between the 700 & 800 ?

Paul
    Look at Clive`s post on the trade advertiser`s section of the NV forum.