Thread: Adjustable mount for a shooting lamp onto a scope

Adjustable mount for a shooting lamp onto a scope

I'm looking for an adjustable mount to fix a torch I already have, a BC40 Cree to my scope. I want to use this on my AA510 extra and my 17HMR to shoot rabbits etc. Once the night vision have all their new kit out, I'll go down that route. Something on the lines of a Cluson jobby. Any ideas. deerwarden

Quote Originally Posted by deerwarden View Post
    I'm looking for an adjustable mount to fix a torch I already have, a BC40 Cree to my scope. I want to use this on my AA510 extra and my 17HMR to shoot rabbits etc. Once the night vision have all their new kit out, I'll go down that route. Something on the lines of a Cluson jobby. Any ideas. deerwarden
    I have the adjustable mount that was supplied with my NM800 available if you are interested.

blueroll, many thanks for the above, I've ordered a Cluson yesterday so now sorted. You really rate the ward 700, I tried one but couldn't get on with-it and got the 10x Drone that I really like on my 223. He's bringing out the 800 soon that is supposed to be even better, I do need an add-on for my bunny bashers though. deerwarden

Quote Originally Posted by deerwarden View Post
    blueroll, many thanks for the above, I've ordered a Cluson yesterday so now sorted. You really rate the ward 700, I tried one but couldn't get on with-it and got the 10x Drone that I really like on my 223. He's bringing out the 800 soon that is supposed to be even better, I do need an add-on for my bunny bashers though. deerwarden
    Glad your sorted. What scope were you using the Ward 700 on ? I also have a Dronepro 10x as well, but using the Ward on a suitable scope can give you more mag if you need/want it.

This is, by far, the best product I have found.
    If you buy an extra base you can leave the bases on the scopes and swith the adjustable mount around to different rifles.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....

Hi Blueroll, I was using an MTC Viper 6-24x56, I got eye ache from the screen, the 800 has an adjustment knob as several people had the same issue, so well though out by Clive to add this. Thanks for your input. Deerwarden

Suggest you look on Ant supplies. Cluson torch holder is v good but all metal adjustable from Ant is the bees Knees. You will need to get a short rail and tube mount to fit it though.

D