Thread: Level 2 AW's near Newmarket

Level 2 AW's near Newmarket

I'm really keen to get level 2 signed off as soon as possible, this week I've had 5 back to back unsuccessful (in as much no shot fired) stalks.
    Interested to know who's local to me to try and get this completed as swiftly as possible. Can be done on my ground locally.....

(I would look up the list of AWs but I've 'filed' it somewhere really safe, so safe I have no idea where it is!)

thanks
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Where are you exactly? I could maybe help.
    I'm the other side of Bury from Newmarket.
    MS
    Last edited by Monkey Spanker; 21-05-2016 at 22:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    Not that keen then?
    No I just also have a life..... And several pm's too.....
    Thanks though, I'll be in touch, but I was jus wondering if there was anyone silly close to me that would be really convenient as I appreciate that now the cover is up munties are proving hard to get reliably and I don't have limitless supplies of roe so there's a good chance at a ew blank outing and I don't want to waste too much of someone's time in the process.....

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    No I just also have a life..... And several pm's too.....
    Thanks though, I'll be in touch, but I was jus wondering if there was anyone silly close to me that would be really convenient as I appreciate that now the cover is up munties are proving hard to get reliably and I don't have limitless supplies of roe so there's a good chance at a ew blank outing and I don't want to waste too much of someone's time in the process.....
    We all have busy lives, but it doesn't take much time to reply to someone that is trying to help you surely? I also doubt you will find too many AW's within 25 miles of Newmarket such as myself that don't charge for the service. Any way it sounds as if you're sorted by PM.
    Offer withdrawn.
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    We all have busy lives, but it doesn't take much time to reply to someone that is trying to help you surely? I also doubt you will find too many AW's within 25 miles of Newmarket such as myself that don't charge for the service. Any way it sounds as if you're sorted by PM.
    Offer withdrawn.
    MS
    mick, I wasn't being funny, Christ, certainly didn't mean to offend.....! (And I hadn't seen your response until today when I replied to it......)