Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GSP Dog Pup Wanted

GSP Dog Pup Wanted

Following protracted negotiations, I want to buy a GSP pup over the next few months.

I am somewhat limited by location, so needs to be in Ireland or Southern Scotland really.

I would like a good strong dark dog from pure working stock, to be used for stalking and rough shooting.

I have had a couple of HPR's before so have some experience. Country home with kennels and other dogs around.

If anyone knows of a litter due over the next few months, please let me know. I will wait for the right pup and have a bit of a clue about pedigree's etc.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Brian
    Try John (yorkshireroestalking) hes got a litter on the way same breeding as my dog "max" I'm well happy with him. He's a huge dog and not quite 3 years old. I've added a couple of pics of him, one with John when he was stalking with us. He's probably the kindest dog I've ever had, with other dogs and people (but not Muntjac )

Atb Wayne

Wayne, that is a fine looking hound.

I have a plan forming in my mind, a drive across to Yorkshire, spot of Roe stalking, home with a pup...

My wife is going to flip....

This is my old boy, sadly gone to his reward. Grandson of IntlFTCH Hazlean Daredevil. The GLP is now 8.5 years old. I need another dog coming through:

Brian.

This is an old 35mm photo I scanned, father and son after a morning rough shooting, this must be 10 or 12 years ago:

The pale dog belonged to a friend of mine, he was just the best rough shooters dog I have ever seen or shot over. He was not fast enough for a field trial, but he missed absolutely nothing.
    Brian.

ahhh.. i can say you need to see john also at yds!! Ive only met him once,but i know dogs!!! a perfect match for you me thinks!! distance should not be a problem for you, for the right dog? fingers crossed he can help you out!

Sorry boys Fran the mother has had another "phantom" pregnacy so NO pups this year.

I would look here for a GLP If thats what you want!. http://www.aranykennels.co.uk/
    Last edited by Paul 600; 14-06-2010 at 11:31. Reason: To show my non biased information.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret_Dabbler View Post
    This is an old 35mm photo I scanned, father and son after a morning rough shooting, this must be 10 or 12 years ago:

The pale dog belonged to a friend of mine, he was just the best rough shooters dog I have ever seen or shot over. He was not fast enough for a field trial, but he missed absolutely nothing.
    Hi Brian
    I bet that was a cracking mornings sport with some fine dogs.

good luck with your search

Atb Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    Sorry boys Fran the mother has had another "phantom" pregnacy so NO pups this year.
    Hi John thats a bugger bet you had a waiting list

yes mate shes to old to try again.
    i may breed breeze next year