Thread: Binoculars.

Binoculars.

I've recently found my self with out a pair of binos and trying to find a reasonable pair that won't break the bank...
    I've had a look bushnell hd 10x42 on line as haven't a shop near me to to look in person. Any body had a pair or at least used them.

SD Regular
    Bought two sets og Bushnell, two, three years ago, from one of the UK mail order houses. Not 10x42 but some sports field 4x type and some pocket 8x type. Both had alignment issues (the "collie' word I think) both went back. I didn't think they were value at any price.

Buy once. One hit. Good binos arr a pleasure. Bad binos are, quite literally, a headache!

Has to be a pair of Minox 8 x 42.
    MS

Minox 8x42 are great. In the same ballpark are the Vanguard ED glass.
    If you want to stay around $210 USD, Nikon Monarch 8x42 or 10x42, or Vortex Diamondback are outstanding.

Try mclouds at Tain , normally has decent second hand stuff....Leica , Swarovski .......and at decent prices...
    ... One shot...one kill....

as above my choice would be a 2nd hand pair of swaro SLC binos for under 500 or save up and get a new pair for a grand !
    Norma

Quote Originally Posted by Luke011 View Post
    I've recently found my self with out a pair of binos and trying to find a reasonable pair that won't break the bank...
    I've had a look bushnell hd 10x42 on line as haven't a shop near me to to look in person. Any body had a pair or at least used them.
    I have the 8x42 waterproof version and have had them for about 6 or 7 years without any issues. Very good value for money. my son has Swarowski binos and there is no comparison of course.
    Tusker