Thread: Thought a laugh was in order

Thumbs up Thought a laugh was in order

Following all the serious threads i thought something a bit funny was required,

chris rock is one funny guy..

frank

On a visit to a cousin in New Jersey I discovered that another way to avoid "gettin' yo a** kicked by the law" was to donate money to a police fund which helps to purchase body armour for the police as it seems they have to buy their own. For every $100 you donate you get a little star thing which you can pin to your licence details so if you get pulled over you can show them what a good guy you are. Strange but true.
    I always wondered though...if you are a drug dealer making plenty money wouldn't you just have a load of those stars?.
    As they say...only in America.

fraser

Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    On a visit to a cousin in New Jersey I discovered that another way to avoid "gettin' yo a** kicked by the law" was to donate money to a police fund which helps to purchase body armour for the police as it seems they have to buy their own.
    For every $100 you donate you get a little star thing which you can pin to your licence details so if you get pulled over you can show them what a good guy you are. Strange but true.
    I always wondered though...if you are a drug dealer making plenty money wouldn't you just have a load of those stars?.
    As they say...only in America.

fraser
    ............... sort of cops on the take by proxy!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!