Thread: Scott Country

Scott Country

Hats off to Scott Country
    Had an issue with one of the battery carriers on my Quantum XD50S
    Sent it back on Thursday received new one this morning
    Excellent service
    Cheers

I agree- I ordered an NV scope at about 3pm, it arrived about 10am the next day. Magic. Should have bought the mounts from them too- still waiting for those to arrive!

It's a on going problem with the Quantum range, battery (holder= sh*te) best thing to do is use a battery pack no more worries if the thing is gonna work.

My simple non-high-tech solution to the battery carrier is to use a bit of tape and wrap one turn around after you have inserted fresh batteries, leaving a little 'lip' to make it easier to remove later on. The battery carrier will still fit and the batteries can't accidentally move inside the carrier. - which is what causes the issue in the first place.
    Quite unbelievable btw that such an expensive product has such badly designed elements.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Hamburger View Post
    My simple non-high-tech solution to the battery carrier is to use a bit of tape and wrap one turn around after you have inserted fresh batteries, leaving a little 'lip' to make it easier to remove later on. The battery carrier will still fit and the batteries can't accidentally move inside the carrier. - which is what causes the issue in the first place.
    Quite unbelievable btw that such an expensive product has such badly designed elements.
    I use the cloth type electrical tape, seems to have sorted my carriers out, I also just tension the output contactors by just holding them done as I wrap the battery pack up. deerwarden