For sale is my Steyr Mannlicher SL .223 with 1 in 9 twist 20 inch screw cut barrel. Price is 525 collected or RFD to RFD 25 extra.

It was my fathers rifle and advertised a few months ago but the buyer didn't complete the variation.

The rifle has a 20inch 1 in 9 twist barrel, never been fitted with open sights, screw cut 1/2 inch UNF with a custom thread protector, hogs back walnut stock with monte carlo cheekpiece, hand cut chequering on fore end, and palm grip with subtle grip cap. The stock has sling swivels and a rubber recoil pad.
There is an adjustable single set trigger (activated by pushing forward), oversize trigger guard so good for gloved hands and a detachable 5 shot rotary magazine. Safety is side mounted. Accuracy is sub MOA and is not fussy between 50 to 69gr bullets.
Also included are a set of EAW Apel 1 inch swing off mounts, I believe the bases are suitable for other ring sizes?
Overall condition is 8/10, barrel is mint internally, bolt is mint, the stock has some small shallow dents from use which would likely steam out.
Attachment 70472Attachment 70473Attachment 70474Attachment 70475Attachment 70476Attachment 70477Attachment 70478Attachment 70479Attachment 70480