Thread: Driven boar Germany

Driven boar Germany

I heard somewhere that on driven shoots in Germany your only allowed to shoot within 50 yards? Is this true? Just wondered out of interest.

On our visits after you have drawn your peg, you are delivered to it & advised of any no shoot areas, also told how your zone is shaped & how far it extends. You could shoot from close in to anything safely within your capabilities.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

It varies from one are to the next but the instructions are nearly always 50m maximum for moving shots, there are normally spray markers on the trees denoting safe zone and where not to shoot etc. As above, you'll get a full briefing on your individual stand by the team captain who will take you to your seat.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

These markings show no shoot sector,..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0450.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	608.1 KB 
ID:	70519 Bleeddy hell, why do these pics not stay the right side up??, and this one is a peg/stand no'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0433.jpg  
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

If you select & expand the pics, you should be able to rotate them yourself, looks like my set up needs de bugging.