Kevlar Varmint stock for CZ527?

Effnjeff

Does anyone know where I can find a Kevlar Varmint stock for a CZ527? I believe it was made by both Bell and Carlson and HS Precision but I haven't found any in the UK, and none that will export from the US.
Thanks for looking.

Does anyone know where I can find a Kevlar Varmint stock for a CZ527? I believe it was made by both Bell and Carlson and HS Precision but I haven't found any in the UK, and none that will export from the US.
Thanks for looking.

I tried and eventually gave up a while back. Rocking horse doo doo. Looking at the CZ kevlar stock which is available on back order from Edgar Bros, it's not something I'd want for my rifle. Very short LOP and doesn't appear that well made. I ended up going the Boyds thumbhole laminate route and don't regret it. You can order direct from Boyds (they will send these out) or order via Edgar Bros.

Thanks, but the Boyds is not my cuppa. Edgar Brothers want circa £400 which seems rather steep for a $270 stock, even by UK standards. I'll keep looking.

Thanks, but the Boyds is not my cuppa. Edgar Brothers want circa £400 which seems rather steep for a $270 stock, even by UK standards. I'll keep looking.

That's odd because I got one from them for around half what you were quoted just a few months ago!

Ah...understood. Yes, that does seem a little excessive. It's a great shame that GRS don't do the new Beserker stock for them otherwise I'd have gone for that, but happy with the Boyd now.

I had the GRS Beserk for a Tikka, but found the offset pistol grip quite off putting so I have sold it. I'm in the process of replacing that with a KKC which has a less pronounced right hand offset.
I managed to find a B&C delivered for $500CAD, which should work out cheaper than EB even if I get stung with import duty.

Back