Thread: Early morning pussy

Early morning pussy

My neighbours said they had seen a lynx in our area. Checking through the pics on the game camera and there it was. I hope it buggers off soon.

To be seen in an area near you soon.

looks like a Texas heart shot would have been on

Quote Originally Posted by old man View Post
    Closer than we might think?
    A spokeswoman said: “We are deeply concerned about the number of exotic animals, including dangerous wild animals, now being kept as pets . . . . . ."

The hypocrisy is breathtaking, given that SNH are considering reintroducing lynx and wolves back into Scotland. Having said that, I quite like the idea of the bison escaping. That'd be an interesting addition to the freezer. The drag would be a bit of a sod though, I should think . . . .
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    A spokeswoman said: “We are deeply concerned about the number of exotic animals, including dangerous wild animals, now being kept as pets . . . . . ."

The hypocrisy is breathtaking, given that SNH are considering reintroducing lynx and wolves back into Scotland. Having said that, I quite like the idea of the bison escaping. That'd be an interesting addition to the freezer. The drag would be a bit of a sod though, I should think . . . .

its a load of boll.... you need a license to keep a f1 Bengal domestic cat.... most of those licenses in aberdeenshire are one person who breeds the domestic Bengal cats.....

Quote Originally Posted by redlab View Post
    its a load of boll.... you need a license to keep a f1 Bengal domestic cat.... most of those licenses in aberdeenshire are one person who breeds the domestic Bengal cats.....
    Apparently ok to breed and have F1 hybrid Servals too according to Defra? (Savannah cats)