Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Short coated Chihuahua pups for sale from working bitch

  1. #1

    Short coated Chihuahua pups for sale from working bitch

    We have three pups for sale KC reg smooth coated Chihuahua's
    Two bitches one dog.
    The mother works Pheasants and hares on our local syndicate shoot and has done very well last season.
    The dog is Black and white as is one of the bitches the other bitch is light tan.
    Home bread.
    Perfect for your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mum
    These are great little dogs with loads of attitude.
    Looking for 600 each.
    Can be viewed ready to go end June.

    Thanks for looking
    Photos by email only can not do them on here
    Last edited by vulpinehunter; 26-05-2016 at 17:37.

  2. #2
    Will they blood trail a wounded sika??

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by srvet View Post
    Will they blood trail a wounded sika??
    Probably but with those little legs it might take some time to catch up

    Good luck with the sale BTW
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

    Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

  4. #4
    are they from ftch on both sides and fully health checked

  5. #5
    Youd be surprised how far they can walk in a day , I taken one on a 15mi jaunt in Perthshire and the little b`stard wanted to carry on , full of energy.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    are they from ftch on both sides and fully health checked

    Yes both checked.
    All pups are vet checked when we have first jabs done

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by srvet View Post
    Will they blood trail a wounded sika??
    Not tried Chihuahua's but my little Yorkshire will do just that and she has found more deer than my mates "trained " GWP and she does not bark when she sees a deer. So do not knock it till you have tried !
    and she does not eat as much!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vulpinehunter View Post
    Not tried Chihuahua's but my little Yorkshire will do just that and she has found more deer than my mates "trained " GWP and she does not bark when she sees a deer. So do not knock it till you have tried !
    and she does not eat as much!
    Was only pulling your leg, I use a border terrier and although he is small and unable to hold a deer down he will indicate deer well and follow a trail. Good luck with the pups, they seem all the rage these days

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by srvet View Post
    Was only pulling your leg, I use a border terrier and although he is small and unable to hold a deer down he will indicate deer well and follow a trail. Good luck with the pups, they seem all the rage these days
    Boarders are great little dogs, I much prefer the smaller breeds.
    My Yorky is not able to hold them down! but she jumps on them(I make sure they are dead) and starts to "worry" them they do not seem to know they ARE small dogs!!

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale 3 GWP bitch pups for sale 9 weeks old
    By ulverstonbabe in forum Dogs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 23-01-2016, 18:58
  2. For Sale Working cocker pups for sale
    By Joehuck in forum Dogs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 11:53
  3. For Sale Working Cocker Spaniel Pups for Sale
    By LSF in forum Dogs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-08-2011, 15:37
  4. For Sale Working cocker spaniel pups for sale
    By peeblesman in forum Dogs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-08-2010, 09:18
  5. Working lab pups for sale
    By Stringer in forum Dogs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •