Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramshot Hunter

Ramshot Hunter

Anyone got any Ramshot Hunter to sell?

Tyne & Wear.

Ally.

Unfortunately the distributors seem to be out of stock in the UK. So much for European powders being easier to get hold of!

I'd be able to lend you a tub until the next supplies arrive if you lived closer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by takbok View Post
    Unfortunately the distributors seem to be out of stock in the UK. So much for European powders being easier to get hold of!

I'd be able to lend you a tub until the next supplies arrive if you lived closer to me.
    That's a generous offer, Thanks but to far from me. Has any shops up your way that you know of got any. Mate of mine that is the owner of Proper Cartridges might be up that way this week to see Grant at Buchan Guns and he could probably pick me some up if there was any near by.
    Last edited by Ally Fox; 28-05-2016 at 22:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Fox View Post
    That's a generous offer, Thanks but to far from me. Has any shops up your way that you know of got any. Mate of mine that is the owner of Proper Cartridges might be up that way this week to see Grant at Buchan Guns and he could probably pick me some up if there was any near by.
    You might have some luck at Sloan's in Inverurie - it's not too far out of your mate's way. They had about 5 tubs last year when I bought some. Win760 / H414 are very similar ball powders if you're able to get those easier.

Quote Originally Posted by takbok View Post
    You might have some luck at Sloan's in Inverurie - it's not too far out of your mate's way. They had about 5 tubs last year when I bought some. Win760 / H414 are very similar ball powders if you're able to get those easier.
    Never used the 760 but loaded some up with 414 I got from a mate but dont like it very much, dirty powder. The hunter is one of the cleanest powders I have used and performs great with the 70 /75 gr heads. Thanks again. Ally.

Regular Poster
    try iain at northern sportsman,he has ramshot powders,i got some tac from him only a couple of weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by thomas243 View Post
    try iain at northern sportsman,he has ramshot powders,i got some tac from him only a couple of weeks ago
    Thanks for that I didn't know about them. Will give Iain a call this week.

If you was closer I got half a tub on the side you could of had mate

Quote Originally Posted by nicky-hoskins View Post
    If you was closer I got half a tub on the side you could of had mate
    Thanks for your generous offer mate. usual story always out of reach. Great to be in a community where people are willing to help each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ally Fox View Post
    Anyone got any Ramshot Hunter to sell?

Tyne & Wear.

Ally.
    do you ever come down bristol way?