Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football

Football

England v USA live on TV across the UK except in Scotland, Wales and Ireland where they will be showing back to back episodes of Wish You Were Here !

Ha Ha Tony i will be out stalking and ill bet there are plenty of English wishing they were here to

You might win this match, seeing as it cant go to penalties

england goal geeker should be watching on tv ha ha oops i droped the ball

Hell, now in a quandry...flicking between the footie and the rugby..........what plonker timetabled these two games for the same time?

Just turned over for the chavball result LOL, good result for the overpaid girls blouses Bring on the RWC

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Guy View Post
    Just turned over for the chavball result LOL, good result for the overpaid girls blouses Bring on the RWC
    Wish i wasnt english they are c**p

It's all Tony's fault of course....he went and raised the north/south devide and we raised the celtic voodoo in responce

The wife is from Essex and is not a happy lady tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Wish i wasnt english they are c**p
    Na they don't represent England, they represent greed, ego & the worst points if celeberaty. Wait for the RWC at least you will see the teams do or die for the shirt. I'm sorry but everytime I catch a few moments of a football game I just shake my head and turn over just not my cup of tea I'm afraid But all the same best if luck to England (as this is not Rugby :-)

Someone on TV yesterday was shouting "Engurland for the WC" did he mean the big gold cup or the toilet