Thread: Tick bite on my girl

Tick bite on my girl

Hi I took a tick of my springer a week ago just found it has gone like a white crust lump is this ok or a trip to the vet
    Keep on going to the end you never no what's round the corner

Keep an eye on it for the next day or so. It may be you've accidentally left the head attached and it's got inflamed. Or it could just be a reaction to the bite. Keep an eye on it, anyway. If it gets red and inflamed, or if she seems to be getting lethargic I'd head off to the vet
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    Keep an eye on it for the next day or so. It may be you've accidentally left the head attached and it's got inflamed. Or it could just be a reaction to the bite. Keep an eye on it, anyway. If it gets red and inflamed, or if she seems to be getting lethargic I'd head off to the vet
    I got the whole tick inc head it's just a dry white crusted lump thanks dog fine no change in her
    Keep on going to the end you never no what's round the corner

Sounds as though it's maybe just a reaction to the bite itself then. Keep an eye on it (and her) It doesn't sound as though it's anything to worry about, but as always a vet is the best option if you're concerned at all
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Sounds normal to me. Nothing more than a scab over the wound. It may even leave a permanent scar but if nothing more than that develops then I shouldn't worry.

rovince jackets for dogs needed