Prizewinners - May's Supporters club

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
I have just done the draw for the supporters club for the merry month of May, and the lucky winners are

Dexy has won the Vortex 8x28 binoculars from Moray Outfitters,

Wrens Mews has the Caldwell Chronograph from 1967 spud,

Hunter More has the ever popular quad sticks from Limulus.

Congratulations one and all. So gents if you contact the relevant people the prizes should wing their way to you just as soon as.

I should also like to thank you all on behalf of the eight members that will be attending a level 1 course later in the Summer. That is two consecutive years that we have been able to run a fully funded level 1course thanks to the generosity of the supporters club, so once again thank you all.

John​

John will you give that bag a good shake next month ffs or dig right down to the bottom where my name is!! :doh:

Congrats to the winners yet again!!

John will you give that bag a good shake next month ffs or dig right down to the bottom where my name is!! :doh:

Congrats to the winners yet again!!

:rofl: Better luck next time stratts. And congratulations to the winners and to the trade members who provide the prizes.

Thanks to all those putting up the monthly prizes .... particularly limulus as you can imagine!

Great news and I will have to work out how to use them ....

Tony

Thanks to all those putting up the monthly prizes .... particularly limulus as you can imagine!

Great news and I will have to work out how to use them ....

Tony
well done everyone ,,,the sticks are easy its the beansprouts/dumplings that slip between them thats the trouble,:tiphat:

Back