Thread: Pest Control - All seasonal pests

Pest Control - All seasonal pests

Hi
    Im looking for a young local lad/girl near Poole Dorset with an interest in Pest Control.

The position would suit somebody that can drive and has their own vehicle but would initially be coming out with myself to see how we get on.

You would be covering all seasonal pests so its very rarely youll have a rifle in your hand but when you do knocking over the rats of an evening is great fun on the farms.

Hopefully keen to learn youll want to achieve the Level 2 BPCA certification and be looking for a long term career with a family run business. Personality with customers is everything so somebody outgoing with good customer skills would be an advantage.

Click on the link below to have a look around the website and if interested please drop me a pm on here.

http://tppestservices.co.uk/

Thanks for looking

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

We dont bite..

You would have thought somebody would have taken you up on this by now!
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory." LLAP Leonard Nimoy 1931 - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    You would have thought somebody would have taken you up on this by now!

He said young

I am the wrong area/age

sorry as an oldish bugger myself no offence to anyone

If you open a Midlands office I'm your man I've been 20 for the last 12 years

Quote Originally Posted by Markfox View Post
    If you open a Midlands office I'm your man I've been 20 for the last 12 years

I've been 20 for 43 years so I'm a more experienced 20 year old

Why don't you contact local achools and colleges, now that GCSE results are in - they will know of those who have missed out on a college place or are just looking for the right opportunity. BTW, be careful about using "young" in job adverts - its illegal and some small minded person could take you up on it. Better to say that prior experience not required and leave it to your selection of the best person on the day.

ATB

Tarponhead

Quote Originally Posted by tarponhead View Post
    Why don't you contact local achools and colleges, now that GCSE results are in - they will know of those who have missed out on a college place or are just looking for the right opportunity. BTW, be careful about using "young" in job adverts - its illegal and some small minded person could take you up on it. Better to say that prior experience not required and leave it to your selection of the best person on the day.

ATB

Tarponhead
    Asking for somebody young with a driving licence and interest sets the minimum age requirement as far as im concerned... Jeez can the word young really be illegal.
    It seemed the obvious place to post on here as the person may well have grown up acquiring previous knowledge..