Thread: It's my Birthday soon

It's my Birthday soon

Now if I print out this article and leave where Mrs Heym can find it, do you think she will ring up Westly Richards and order a left handed version for me.

A Westley Richards Take Down Safari Rifle for Africa in .375 H. | Westley Richards

oh and to justify it to the FLO we had better book a safari as well.

Just day dreaming.

Well I've left a little literature lying around the place in the run-up to my fortieth but I'm under no illusions. I wish you luck though!

Got to be very careful doing that - they find out what this stuff REALLY costs...

... and also exactly how much I consequently don't spend on it! The bigger thing is actually that some people have the impression that I'm always off stalking. In fact, last year for instance, I had four outings. But it's perceived as every other weekend...

Anticipated reciprocity re. birthday arrangements might be your enemy here & could trigger an arms race, although it does look as if you've by-passed the build up & gone straight to the nuclear option.
    Last edited by McKenzie; 03-06-2016 at 09:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    Got to be very careful doing that - they find out what this stuff REALLY costs...
    They are still less than Children and are an appreciating asset - well I can continue deluding myself to the fact. It must be less than going to John Lewis though.

and that's the "no frills" version...

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    ... and also exactly how much I consequently don't spend on it! The bigger thing is actually that some people have the impression that I'm always off stalking. In fact, last year for instance, I had four outings. But it's perceived as every other weekend...
    Wow , I can relate . I get the " your always hunting " speech ever now and then . I only wish I was lol .

AB

Quote Originally Posted by Heym SR20 View Post
    Now if I print out this article and leave where Mrs Heym can find it, do you think she will ring up Westly Richards and order a left handed version for me.

A Westley Richards Take Down Safari Rifle for Africa in .375 H. | Westley Richards

oh and to justify it to the FLO we had better book a safari as well.

Just day dreaming.
    You could leave a copy of https://www.gov.uk/divorce/overview underneath it then your dream might come true!