Are we block camping for the CLA 2008?

Beowulf

Hi all.
I was just wondering, are we block booking pitches for the CLA or just getting in where we can? :confused:

I'm going, but waiting on Fallow Stalker to see if we can book together. Although I will be taking the caravan, so will require an electric hook up.

Priorites first, FRIDGE RUNNING 24 HOURS TO KEEP THE BEER COLD :D

New to the Game Fair scene - is it worth staying over or just going for the day? The wife offered to drive but it might be nice for her to enjoy a few ciders too.

Hope to meet you all there for a drink as unfortunately i cannot make the museum visit (ill be in South Africa).

It is definately worth staying over, there is a great atmosphere in the evenings. It,s also great to sit around a BBQ cooking up all the lovely products you purchased during the day. Mmmmm wild boar sausages yum yum.
My only advise is to make sure you rise early enough to beat the rush for the showers.

MH

Unfortunatly Steyr 243, my fridge is not big enough to take you and the beer, but you along with all the others will be very welcome to visit me in the evening. I might even produce some nice slabs of juicy Sika haunch cut into generous slices, cooked lightly in olive oil, lightly seasoned with a said cold beer from the fridge ;)

Thats if you can get past my vicious Bavarian which guards the fridge ;)

Sikamalc
Your bavarian :confused: Oops sorry im getting confused with a brazilian :eek: :D
Ill give ya bavarian a hug & a piece of sika out ya fridge..............Then the beer is mine mate :D

I wish you would all stop talking about this, first I could make it and now I can't, and all I have is you bloody lot keep on about it. :( :(

I may have to go and shoot something.

John

PS Todd the Bavarian is not vicious, his dad growls more than he does :D :D

John

FPO and myself are going, will try and catch up with your honourable selves, hopefully have a shandy or three in the evening.

Regards MT.

looks like i may hav been thrown a life line,
as one of my mates has a stand there and now could hav room at the inn for me , for free :D
but just hav to persuade the O/H it is a good thing me spending the night getting drunk in aide of a good cause
MEETING U LOT :lol:

All,

Are your wives/girlfriends/partners going along to the CLA? Will they be camping too?

My wife would like to go but if it's going to be "men only" then she would prefer it to leave it "to the boys".

Sp4rky mate,
My wife will be there as will Smithy18's wife and kids, Sikamalc, Fallow Stalker and I think Steyr243 and Tika 308 will bring their better halves too! So the answer is yes! :lol:

You never know Sp4rky, if it goes alright Uncle Malcolm might do the Quex trip next year to. Any excuse for a p1ss up! :lol:

steady on mr b,me and steyr243 are leaving the other halfs at home.but we dont mind if you bring yours along.some one has got to look after my dogs while im away on exercise :lol: .

Are you and Nick sharing a tent then Andy? :eek: You and Nick in a tent, Wadas and Stone sharing a room at Quex. :eek: Blimey is this the 'Blue Oyster Bar's offical website'? :lol:

Beowulf
Hang on a min mate :D Im sleeping in sikamalcs fridge & keeping an eye on the beer ;)
I do hope there are no oysters in there tainting the beer :eek:

Back