Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: renewal

renewal

Well i finally bit the bullet and sent it in early due in oct,,lets see when/if it gets sorted ,,,no fingernails for the next four/five months,,,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    Well i finally bit the bullet and sent it in early due in oct,,lets see when/if it gets sorted ,,,no fingernails for the next four/five months,,,

Got enough ammo?

7 months and still waiting
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post

Have you seen the C/A weekly news ,Kent have a new P/C and he,s liased with them about Kent,s backlog and is chucking 39.000 at the problem to help pay staff to clear their huge backlog.Try a request to Lancashire,s P/C and send a copy to the main local papers telling him you,ve done this ,a bad press kick up the proverbial might encourage him to tread on some toes and hurry things along
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

I have just received my renewed certificate back today from Devon and Cornwall , it took less than 3 weeks, the team here are great, ive had variations done in 24hrs. There are over 45000 cert. holders in this area, maybe other forces should look here to see how its done

I cannot praise Kent enough when dealing with my recent renewal, my new certificate arrived the day before the old one expired and all my requests were honoured and completed correctly, I feel for those who have to wait an extended period.

Quote Originally Posted by paul walker View Post
    I have just received my renewed certificate back today from Devon and Cornwall , it took less than 3 weeks, the team here are great, ive had variations done in 24hrs. There are over 45000 cert. holders in this area, maybe other forces should look here to see how its done
    That is a good service so it goes to show it can be done. Pity other areas are not as efficient. Dyfed Powys were 4 months with mine a short time ago.

My wife and I sent our last renewals in fairly early (although not quite as early as you, Foxy), and we had our new certs in our hands six weeks BEFORE the expiry of the old ones.
    NWP

As i said heres hoping its sails through ,shouldn,t be a struggle nothings changed so we will see,still havn,t had any phonecalls about two mates i refereed back in september!on their webpage it says allow 14 weeks, cheers everyone,jto have too save up for ammo again just cost 8,15 for a bloody postal order!!! atb doug,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 04-06-2016 at 14:23.
    DONT START

Hi, If its the same as Scotland they will send it back 2nd class post.
    Jim