Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 300 Once fired NRA 308 brass.

300 Once fired NRA 308 brass.

300 once fired GGG/NRA .308 brass, all annealed properly and in good condition. 60 for the lot including mainland UK postage or 20 per hundred PLUS postage.

Please PM me to buy. Thanks for looking.

Quote Originally Posted by shooting.instructor View Post
    300 once fired GGG/NRA .308 brass, all annealed properly and in good condition. 60 for the lot including mainland UK postage or 20 per hundred PLUS postage.

Please PM me to buy. Thanks for looking.
    Keeping it real .... GGG are not 'GGG/NRA', nor is GGG accredited by the NRA. They are sold by Fultons, so have probably come from Bisley.

GGG are already annealed, but they are once-fired 7.62 and come with crimped primer pockets.

There is extra work in removing the eccentric crimp on these, but the case weights are consistent.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Well, as it has both NRA and GGG on the headstamp...........

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

its made in Lithuania for the NRA,,
    Shot this GGG at last years county match, I liked it...
    its on sale at the NRA's range office and is made for them exclusively, cases are good quality but suffer from crimped in primers.
    http://www.uploadlibrary.com/Nationa...-notes-GGG.pdf
    https://ukshootingnews.wordpress.com...ct-tech-specs/
    http://ggg-ammo.lt/

hope this helps

I've just got 150 GGG cases marked with the NATO headstamp + GGG + YY (year) so there are (or were?) other outlets selling it.

It's very hard brass to work with, that I know.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Thats the std 147gr stuff. The 'nra' stuff is to nra spec for the imperial.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

I purchased a few hundred from shooting instructor a couple of months back. The crimp is a lot easier to remove than the .223 GGG crimped stuff and it's good quality brass. I'm certainly happy with it !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    Keeping it real .... GGG are not 'GGG/NRA', nor is GGG accredited by the NRA. They are sold by Fultons, so have probably come from Bisley.

GGG are already annealed, but they are once-fired 7.62 and come with crimped primer pockets.

There is extra work in removing the eccentric crimp on these, but the case weights are consistent.

The NRA have this ammunition produced for them by GGG to a specification that was drawn up some years ago specifically for Target Rifle competition after the supply of RG ammunition was withdrawn by the military. If the cases have the NRA head stamp then they are NOT the bog standard GGG mil-spec stuff and will only have been available to buy from the NRA. This ammunition replaced the RUAG NRA ammunition which was produced to the same specification. Primer crimps can be removed a number of ways quite easily making the cases easy to reload after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Basher View Post
    The NRA have this ammunition produced for them by GGG to a specification that was drawn up some years ago specifically for Target Rifle competition after the supply of RG ammunition was withdrawn by the military. If the cases have the NRA head stamp then they are NOT the bog standard GGG mil-spec stuff and will only have been available to buy from the NRA. This ammunition replaced the RUAG NRA ammunition which was produced to the same specification. Primer crimps can be removed a number of ways quite easily making the cases easy to reload after that.
    Does the nra stuff perform ok? I've heard mixed things about GGG.

thanks.