Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tikka T3 10 shot .223 magazines

Tikka T3 10 shot .223 magazines

So after more than six months in development we're very close to releasing our very first 10 shot factory T3 magazine.
    The magazines are constructed from 6082 Aluminium and weigh in at 160g. The magazine will hold 10 .223 rounds with ease and allow extended length loading out to approximately 65mm. They are user serviceable, very easy to strip and clean with their stainless bolts being perfectly recessed and finished. The picture below is our standard hard anodised finish, other coating options are available to order including Cerakote and Diamond Coating.

You can pre-order here. We expect to be shipping in around 7-10 days once the final field testing results are in.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Magazines_zpsh8lraqkn.jpg  
    www.blackrifle.co.uk - Firearms components, accessories, MDT Chassis systems, Vortex Optics and tools. Oh and manufacturer of a rather nice aftermarket magazine for the Tikka T3...

would like to see one in a stock to get an idea of length etc, a T3 tactical stock would be good

Here's a shot of one of our testers with a mag inserted....

www.blackrifle.co.uk - Firearms components, accessories, MDT Chassis systems, Vortex Optics and tools. Oh and manufacturer of a rather nice aftermarket magazine for the Tikka T3...

Probably a stupid question but Would your new mags work in a .204 t3x?

Not 100% sure just yet, but we have a new tester giving the .204 a go this week, so will report back!

Thanks for the reply, can you pm me if they do work? As I'll take one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamsp1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, can you pm me if they do work? As I'll take one.
    Will do

What's the projected cost and will you be doing other calibres 22-250 etc? Thanks Mick

Gives an idea on OAL.both with the same loaded round. loads of room in the Black rifles Mag on the right

The pic taken with the mag inserted is my T3 Varmint 1:8 twist rate. My chamber is 2.450". This mag is brilliant as once loosened up it takes the full 10 rounds, and cycles them perfectly every time.
    And I'm running the mags with 75gn amax with an oal length of 2.450". There's still room yet to take it out to the full 2.5" if your tikka chamber is cut for it.
    I've got a mate with a .204ruger tikka t3 varmint.. The mag fits in his rifle neatly and will cycle the 10 rounds of .204 ruger nicely too..