Thread: 6.5x55 Nosler partition 125grain

Question 6.5x55 Nosler partition 125grain

Hey guys. I'm after some 125grain nosler partition heads for my 6.5x55. Does anybody have any or, know where I can get some? Gun shops around here are so inconsistent with what they get in! You buy what stock they have, go back next time and they've ordered a load of something different in a completely different weight! And then try telling you they are better than what you had before! . Any help or advise greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Have you tried calling Wilson & Wilson? They always seem to have 6.5 Partitions in stock when I need them and quickly check when next delivery due. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Simon2206 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm after some 125grain nosler partition heads for my 6.5x55. Does anybody have any or, know where I can get some? Gun shops around here are so inconsistent with what they get in! You buy what stock they have, go back next time and they've ordered a load of something different in a completely different weight! And then try telling you they are better than what you had before! . Any help or advise greatly appreciated. Cheers.
    Do you get very good accuracy from them? Mtleadfarmer and I were in the Trading Post one afternoon browsing the dusty boxes of old stock bullets and there were 10 boxes of these looking neglected on the shelf. We got split the lot at $10 a box but I have never shot them. Maybe I'll run them through my Creedmoor...~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    Do you get very good accuracy from them? Mtleadfarmer and I were in the Trading Post one afternoon browsing the dusty boxes of old stock bullets and there were 10 boxes of these looking neglected on the shelf. We got split the lot at $10 a box but I have never shot them. Maybe I'll run them through my Creedmoor...~Muir
    I bought a bunch of them on line from Cliff when he was still shipping outside the US.

I developed a load for the 260 that grouped .5" - .75" within a few try's. Called it good and shot them up. Truth be told, on deer I could see little difference with the 120gr BT.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    I use the 140grns and I have an accurate load that I am very happy with.

Cheers for the help guys