Shooter King Clothing

smithp18

Hi,
I have been trawling the stalking clothing sites and shops for a while looking to treat myself and my son who is an Adult and came across Shooter King.
Look very practical and fit for purpose and well priced.
Is there anybody using this kit and what are the views
Thanks

Phil

I have a pair of the trousers from when they were first launched. Lightweight and Good. I'm happy with them so far. Also like the vent round the groin to keep the important but not used bits cool. :D

Have you noticed that in their advertisements all the garments appeared to have quite short sleeve lengths?
They appear to be a Chinese or Hong Kong based company. I haven't as yet personally seen any of their kit for sale in shops so will reserve judgement for now.

They produce very accurate copies of Fjallraven and harkila clothing at a snip of the price of the genuine article, but the stitching isn't as good and they don't last as well, but if you want to spend less and perhaps not worry so much if they don't wear as well over time, so be it.

Got a polo shirt and baseball cap, shirt been washed loads of times and not had any dramas with it. Baseball cap..........keeps sun out my eyes:rofl:

Have had Shooterking clothing for a few years including their Greenland suit which is their equivalent of the Harkila Pro Hunter range. That came with a 5 year warranty and been very happy. For the money you can't go wrong.
The clothing is made in China but the company is based in Birmingham and have a showroom there. They're also really popular in Germany.

Have you noticed that in their advertisements all the garments appeared to have quite short sleeve lengths?
They appear to be a Chinese or Hong Kong based company. I haven't as yet personally seen any of their kit for sale in shops so will reserve judgement for now.

At last something that fits :D
Regards pete

Hi,
I have been trawling the stalking clothing sites and shops for a while looking to treat myself and my son who is an Adult and came across Shooter King.
Look very practical and fit for purpose and well priced.
Is there anybody using this kit and what are the views
Thanks

Phil
I have a jacket and trousers. The trousers are very nicely made but you can forget there waterproof qualities and the jacket is also very well put together for the price. However this has also proved not to be waterproof due to the silly design of having sort of hand warmer cuffs sewn into them which gets wet and then the dampness just wicks up the arms and onto your shoulders. If the jacket hadn't got these it may well have been ok. Would I buy again ? No but that's just my experience.

Back