Rovince shirt query - Bring clothing to H4H shoot maybe?

stratts

Anyone got the Rovince shirt and can tell me if they are very thick? I need something to wear during the summer and thought about getting one but worried it will be too hot?

And if anyone who's going to the H4H shoot wears the Rovince clothing, would you mind bringing it along so I can check it out please?

Cheers

Stratts

Anyone got the Rovince shirt and can tell me if they are very thick? I need something to wear during the summer and thought about getting one but worried it will be too hot?

And if anyone who's going to the H4H shoot wears the Rovince clothing, would you mind bringing it along so I can check it out please?

Cheers

Stratts

hi Stratts
just ordered a pair of trousers that are on their way from Rob / monarch country
will bring them along
regards pete

i'v got the light weight trousers, buff brown with black seat and knees patches the shirts are light and wearable bit like 511 gear but keep out the small buggers, i'll bring them along mty , there not water proof but dry very quick as to not worry about it . may be same as pete's but pos not so worth hands on a few different pairs

Stratts - I've a pair of the Rovince keks and they are not heavyweight by any measure (not meant to suggest that they are flimsy though!); quick-drying, and I'm sure that the shirt - if made from the same material - would be fine for summer use. I'm thinking of getting a shirt myself......

Back