Thread: Not Imported--Made in Britain......!!

Not Imported--Made in Britain......!!

As per the title a nice bit of kit waiting to go this afternoon, a 7 leg progressive cultivator soon to start work.
    Granted you wont source all the components from the UK but as much as possible is, I sub in my machining skills with quite a lot of the turning work done on these machines.

I was there this morning getting some steel for a job I have on this week and nabbed a picture on the way out.

Both wings fold out with the discs, spring tines, cultivator legs and crumble roller and playing there part in the heavy land in this area.

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Great kit what do you grow there.How long did it take to make.

Quote Originally Posted by acj375 View Post
    Great kit what do you grow there.How long did it take to make.
    Thank you, not sure how long they take TBH, most things grown in Essex, these machines will direct drill with the unit on the back which is good for the pigeon shooter as the previous crop will still be around.

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

At risk of a. being noticed by CSL and having him think I've joined the machine nerd crowd and b. getting 'heavy' -

Great to see.

A few days back my step son caught the end of Carry On up the Khyber where ( I think ) its Peter Butterworth has a bit right at the end - 'I'm Backing Britain'. Step son couldn't work out how it was 'funny' or fitted with the film. In trying to explain the idea behind it I got a fairly blank look. Once the penny dropped he thought it a grand idea but had to conclude it failed - utterly.

As guilty as the next with my Chinese torches etc - rather uncomfortable feeling to be reminded of the part each individual ( referring to myself ) plays in the scheme of things.... perhaps I'm in fact worst than 'the next' because I appreciate/ believe ( choose your frame of reference ) in how serious the matter is. Cant find a flag wave but slight personal embarrassment emoticon.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017