Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning

Warning

WARNING

Having bought these binoculars from Rburro2 on 18 of May. When they arrived I realised they were useless as the centre hinges were worn out thus making the binoculars all loose and unable to hold steady. Having read the post I am quite happy that they are not "a pretty unused example". However they'd are not "working fine" and everything does not "work as it should".
    I have requested a refund and the address to send them back to.
    Eventually the seller agreed to refund me on Tuesday of last week. He has been on line since and has not refunded or contacted me.
    He obviously has buried his head in the sand and has no intention of refunding me.
    Take this as a warning that Rburro2 is not a reliable person to to deals with.

Cheers Steve

He ain't the only dodgy member on here!
    and ive always thought shooters were an honest bunch

Quote Originally Posted by newsatten View Post
    He ain't the only dodgy member on here!
    and ive always thought shooters were an honest bunch
    By and large they are if they want to keep thier tickets! Some folks however cannot resist making a quick buck and then honesty takes a quick fag break.......

It just reflects society in general some good some bad and various shades inbetween.

Sorry to read you have been dealt a bad hand mty , But happy to say i'v never had a bad deal on the site as yet I hope the chap comes in and sorts this mess out ?

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    Sorry to read you have been dealt a bad hand mty , But happy to say i'v never had a bad deal on the site as yet I hope the chap comes in and sorts this mess out ?
    Hi Bud,
    I think after three weeks and empty promises I feel nothing will happen now. It's a shame really as it leaves a bad taste of the forum which generally is really good. Just a heads up that you can't trust everybody.
    Cheers Steve.

How did you pay for them ? pay pal will reimburse if they are faulty/not as described

Quote Originally Posted by white van man View Post
    Take this as a warning that Rburro2 is not a reliable person to to deals with.
    Can't stand up for him as I don't know him personally or his current situation but I have dealt with him in the past and was found to be ok. Harris bipod as described - looked pristine when I got it and still using it regularly 2 years on. Hopefully not turned into a bad egg!

Ure
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWill184 View Post
    Can't stand up for him as I don't know him personally or his current situation but I have dealt with him in the past and was found to be ok. Harris bipod as described - looked pristine when I got it and still using it regularly 2 years on. Hopefully not turned into a bad egg!
    Yes I'm sure he's not a bad egg really but due to the lack of communication or refund after three weeks, I have to assume he's not going to do the right thing, As I've said it leaves a bad taste with regard to buying of the site.
    Steve.

I just had a look at his profile. Other than an introduction, 3 pages or 64 threads of just buying and selling. Not a Trade member either. People like this are clearly taking the Pi55 and offer nothing of value to the site other than lining their own pockets! Admin should restrict the amount of sales to non trade members to a sensible amount to prevent people like this from abusing the privilege.
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    I just had a look at his profile. Other than an introduction, 3 pages or 64 threads of just buying and selling. Not a Trade member either. People like this are clearly taking the Pi55 and offer nothing of value to the site other than lining their own pockets! Admin should restrict the amount of sales to non trade members to a sensible amount to prevent people like this from abusing the privilege.
    MS
    Thank you for your input.

JAYB has now banned the member. We try to patrol the site as much as possible, but we all have other lives to live and therefore cannot watch every post. I have placed an announcement at the top of the classifieds and hope this will be taken on board by members seeking to break the rules.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.