Thread: .22 ammunition at the H4H shoot.

.22 ammunition at the H4H shoot.

For the attention of those attending the H4H shoot at Bisley on Saturday 25th June.

The BSRC requires that any .22 ammunition used on their running boar ranges is conventional solids and not expanding hollow points. The reason for this being so that the backing sheets of the targets last longer and require replacing less frequently. Fortunately Adrian Cook (RFD) of Newport South Wales has just donated 1,000 rnds of SK (Lapua) ammunition to the H4H shoot so this will be available on the range on the day and should save one or two shooters from dashing off to Fultons or the NRA to buy suitable ammo.

Speaking of donations paul'O' informs me that KWG of Handcross have donated a Bushnell scopecam, Stratts has mentioned a suitable donation in the way of prizes and long-rang_rob has donated a knife, so it looks like the prize draw will be it's usual grand affair. I have also been informed that one of the large importer/distributors have a goodie bag on the way.

All I can say is thanks guys as always a tremendous effort and much appreciated. It's all starting to pull together and I am really looking forward to the shoot. I just hope the weather holds out.

P.S. A reminder don't forget you FACs not just for any ammunition transfers but we also need to confirm that you have a FAC in order for you to be able to shoot.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Is it fully booked yet? I know Toxster was looking into joining in.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
    "Wishy washy hand-wringing diversified all encompassing liberal"

Entries now closed.

If Toxster was seriously interested he should have made his entry some weeks ago.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Looking forward to it!