Thread: umdende hunting safaris

umdende hunting safaris

information on the above company should anyone have used them before please .
    met these guys on a trip over to the UK to drum up business a couple of yrs back and like the look of them seem nice fellas .
    cheers
    Norma

Norma
    Not sure what is happening with Umdende but I know Garth one of the PH's. He is working elsewhere now and I was with him last month on a hunt. He was probably the guy you met in the UK. Let me know what you are looking for and I will get it sorted for you.
    Cheers
    Adrian
    UK Agent for Settlers Safaris
    Grahamstown, South Africa
    Etosha Conservancy, Namibia
    Hunting Safaris | Big Game Hunting | Safari Hunter
    Home

Clayton runs Umdende safaris.,and was over here with ph Garth in 2012 when the cla game fair was cancelled. Upmarket but not as competitive prices as some. I can put you in touch with Garth. Or I recommend Magersfontein safaris, near Kimberly, Greg and Jaqui Edwards. Very comfortable competitive family operation mention me ,Rupert .
    Last edited by deerpath; 14-06-2016 at 10:01.

thanks deerpath defo not looking too up market happy to camp /hut style experience
    cheers Norma

I've not long got back from SA and went with Pawprint safaris Hunting Safaris in South Africa Very nice chap is Pieter and has access to some amazing grounds. I can highly recommend them very good comms too.
    The Empire was built on cups of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk shooter View Post
    I've not long got back from SA and went with Pawprint safaris Hunting Safaris in South Africa Very nice chap is Pieter and has access to some amazing grounds. I can highly recommend them very good comms too.
    looks good straight flight or connecting to get to destination did you go with other hunters ie got a better package .?
    cheers n

Im hoping to go next year Doug and have got 3 guys together to a place recommened buy a good friend , let me know if your interested
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

Norma, pm me with your requirements and lets see what i can do!! All the best

Gerrit jv Vuuren PH & Outfitter
    Bos en Dal Safaris- South Africa
    gerrit@ehw.co.za
    Home - Bos en Dal Safaris

thanks a lot but I've decided to have a week on sika ,3 days on red stags and take the wife away for a week sneaking the rifle in as well for some roe does .Africa will have to wait I'm afraid .
    cheers N