Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big Debate.

The Big Debate.

Hi, Just spent two hours about stay or leave. I was horrified by Nicola Sturgeon. All she could do was talk about independence and the conservatives.
    I was impressed how the leave campaign came across and showed dignity. Unlike the stay trio. I was going to vote leave before debate.
    Now I am definitely going to vote leave.
    Jim

The stay campain defnitly looked rattled, even Angela eagle started to agree with the leave campaigners, and said that we where not in the EU.

The out campaign was cool and calm. All the out campaign was spouting was todo about climate change and how great the deal was.

hope there is more support to leave.

One thing this debate has shown us is that no-one in politics is worth our collective trust. Also that if they try and scare us they think we will follow them.
    I too was a vote to leave but the whole debate, never mind the facts (precious few of which we have seen) has convinced me to vote leave as well and to ensure, in future we have politicians we aren't ashamed of and who think of the people they represent first.

simply can't stay, the alternative is the end of what it means to be British and a collapse of our way of life. All you have to do is look at the deliberate ploy establishing people who promote or show the English flag as racist rather than a people with English pride. This has been to break the national connection with the 'English' 'British' values to drive us into a more accepting of being slaves to the EU.

Now if you can see the big picture and the drive to end national identity creating a drone mentality unit, you will shudder. Politicians have for generations promoted social standards for consistency to make us far more controllable. The irony is by promoting multiculturalism they invited a force into the UK that the current establishment is powerless to control and the conditioned population is too afraid to challenge!

The great risk now within a generation is another Yugoslavia but now across Europe, and of course the UK if we stay. The warning signs of clashes, riots and social chaos through migrant incompatibility are all over social media and the internet.

The fish opens her intro saying 'Great Britain & Scotland' she's plainly not twigged....Scotland is included in Great Britain!
    The Osbourne brown nose Eagle was a disgrace. As was the fish.
    What a dreary affair the program was....more concern over Boris's ambition than In or Out. Scare tactics from the In team ... Well, I've already voted Out, do I feel scared..... Absolutely Not!
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

"Migrant incompatibility" now there is a phrase that fits the modern reality in the UK IMO examples are Bradford Luton Leicester, I feel that the UK began to lose its Britishness around the mid 1970s with the start of uncontrolled immigration without any thought out an integration to the British way of life policy to follow it.
    I emigrated to Canada in 1971 and the Canadian immigration department in Birmingham was very clear about my learning to fit into the Canada lifestyle before I left the UK.

I posted on another forum that I find it abhorrent that Sutrgeon could stand there singing about unity and such like when only a few months ago she was pushing for independence stating the very same arguments used by the Brexit camp. I don't think any of those women ganging up on Boris did themselves any favours and in an age where people are ever increasingly sceptical of the politicians I think they made a large faux pas.

I'm out anyway but looking at it in full do I trust Cameron,Bankers,Germans,French or a soon to be ex president? Do I .... so as the Iron Lady said "There is no alternative" we have to leave and stand on our own feet again. Just be sure our continental cousins will still be desperate to sell us their goods. Those who don't vote to leave are not really fit to be called British (Personal opinion) !!!!!
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

Keep the Faith.

Quote Originally Posted by The fourth Horseman View Post
    Those who don't vote to leave are not really fit to be called British (Personal opinion) !!!!!
    Oh damn, well that's me out then. And about half the rest of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    The great risk now within a generation is another Yugoslavia but now across Europe, and of course the UK if we stay.
    No, no, that's what Europe was like before the EU. Avoiding it is the main point of the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    The warning signs of clashes, riots and social chaos through migrant incompatibility are all over social media and the internet.
    Oh right, well if it's on Facebook and the Daily Mail comments section, we'd better all board a ship to Canada right now.