Thread: Deer poachers fined 1000 each

Deer poachers fined 1000 each

Men fined for killing a deer (From South Wales Argus)

Not sure if this has been posted yet, poaching deer with dogs in Forest of Dean

... and the usual intellectual pygmies are posting comments about the sentence being harsh and the 'two lads' didn't do anything wrong.

"The deer are the Queen's animals and people do not have the right to kill them"

Really??
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    "The deer are the Queen's animals and people do not have the right to kill them"

Really??
    SWANS I thought !!

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post

Really??

It is the Royal Forest of Dean !

[QUOTE=Jon P;1124160]Men fined for killing a deer (From South Wales Argus) [QUOTE]

So these Thugs were fined 1,000:00p each, does anyone actually believe that these convicted people will pay all or any of the fine!, I think not!

[QUOTE=patrickt;1124860][QUOTE=Jon P;1124160]Men fined for killing a deer (From South Wales Argus)

So these Thugs were fined 1,000:00p each, does anyone actually believe that these convicted people will pay all or any of the fine!, I think not!

From what I've been told, and it was a few years ago now, if they're unemployed they ask for an emergency loan from social (?) to pay it and then never pay it back. Told to me by someone who did it frequently apparently.

[QUOTE=patrickt;1124860][QUOTE=Jon P;1124160]Men fined for killing a deer (From South Wales Argus)

Why not, they are both employed in good jobs.

They may be employed at the moment but thier employer may have a disclosure policy on all criminal convictions and take action. Ofcourse a kind soul could post this all over facebook with appropriate names and pictures in the normal facebook witch hunt way and they get sacked due to the bad publicity. At which point, the fines wont be paid. regards SBM