Thread: DPT UK moderators Excellent service

DPT UK moderators Excellent service

Last Thursday evening I emailed DPT UK with a request for a new Mod in .308. I received a reply within minutes from William Evans (call me Bill). I had a phone conversation with him on Friday morning and he arranged that my new Lightweight mod would be delivered to Alcocks (Stourport) on Monday. It was delivered so on Tuesday morning I went to Alcocks and they drilled the bush to the barrel size and off I went. All round I received excellent communication from Bill at DPT UK and from Alcocks, all promises were kept and I am very pleased with the service I received.
    I have sighted in the mod today and its consistently accurate and seems just as quiet as my previous Jet Z.
    I am a happy chappie! Thank you to all concerned. Jerry

I rang DPT in the afternoon and the Mod was delivered to RFD in Alfreton next morning, excellent service too Tom

Are they currently the lightest mod on the market? I believe I've read some good stuff about them if so.

May I ask how much they are new?

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

I have one ( the best mod out there imo ) and you can just add a baffle or two if you want next day delivery to your rfd .

On their website 255
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

80 for the .22 rf had it 9 months now, love it Tom
    Last edited by Tom270; 10-06-2016 at 18:46. Reason: Hard to believe but too many Toms

I rang Bill from Ireland got it 3 days later, I got mine for my .308 and with a stainless blast baffle. Still crazy light, bit more noise reduction and piece of mind that being light does not mean won't last.
    Very quick email reply also,
    Big thumbs from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Are they currently the lightest mod on the market? I believe I've read some good stuff about them if so.

May I ask how much they are new?

Stratts
    Hi Stratts As far as I could find out they are currently the lightest with little discernible loss of sound moderation. Cost 255 Cheers Jerry