Thread: Yukon Photon mounts

Yukon Photon mounts

A friend struggles to get his Photon 6,5x50 zeroed. The rifle is an A bolt 223. is there an easy to use, reliable , fully adjustable mount for this scope ? He would like to keep the crosshairs in the centre of the scope.

mounting a photon

http://www.accurateshooter.com/gear-...ure-zee-rings/

Hi These rings are ideal for mounting a photon as you can get zeroed by just using the offset inserts. cheers Geoff

I use spirtsmatch atp66 on my cz but the atp61 is the same but for picatinny rail so would be ideal.....i used to use the burris rings above but found these better as you get finer adjustment

i had the same problem so ended up using the atp 66 mounts for both elevation and windage and problem sorted on a rimfire with normal 11mm rails, however not sure how they would fit to a-bolt ( does it have weaver / picattiny rail?)

i was under the impression the atp61s where the same 11mm rail fitting but only adjustable for elevation only. Thumbs up on the signature mounts though and very good quality

rgds

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by scoie View Post
    i had the same problem so ended up using the atp 66 mounts for both elevation and windage and problem sorted on a rimfire with normal 11mm rails, however not sure how they would fit to a-bolt ( does it have weaver / picattiny rail?)

i was under the impression the atp61s where the same 11mm rail fitting but only adjustable for elevation only. Thumbs up on the signature mounts though and very good quality

rgds

Craig
    They could do....ingot the number from a quick google earlier! I use atp66 and are brilliant on my hmr