Thread: Selling items on numerous forums!

Selling items on numerous forums!

Be aware of trying to buy items when advertised on here only to find out they've already been sold on another forum....yellow SOLD displayed against the item after I've enquired about it isn't much of a clue!

Fair enough, a person should mark something up as sold as soon as practicable after it is sold. But I don't think that there's anything wrong with advertising stuff for sale in more than one place.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegogg View Post
    Be aware of trying to buy items when advertised on here only to find out they've already been sold on another forum....yellow SOLD displayed against the item after I've enquired about it isn't much of a clue!

It's only the same as being beaten to the sale by any other member?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

As per what Pedro said.... Yup items should be marked sold as & when they go .....
    But if the seller wants to improve his chances of selling by pushing it on different platforms that's up to them & improves chances of selling .

Paul

I have often seen adverts on this site where the seller has quoted the item as 'being advertised elsewhere' and never gave it another thought as it made sense.
    I have also seen adverts 'For Sale' only to open the page and read the long list of threads only to find on the very bottom thread 'item now sold' :-(