• REMAIN 60% - LEAVE 40%

7 3.59%
  • REMAIN 65% PLUS

4 2.05%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Place your bets Brexit result..

SD Regular

Place your bets Brexit result..

Place your bets. Not what you WANT the result to be...but what you think it WILL be. Poll closes 8pm on 22 June. So no prizes for the Friday morning pundits! I'll probably be in France at the time but I'll have internet access in any case.

I've made the voting choices, who predicted what, public. Click on the figure for those that have voted for each choice and you'll reveal their ID. No prizes other that the satisfaction of being right!

I don't know...but I actually think that it will be REMAIN 60%. I think that the Scottish and Northern Ireland votes will massively "swing" the result to "Remain" whereas the England votes will be closer to, or even a majority to "Leave".
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 12-06-2016 at 21:50.

I think the published result will be 55% or so for remain.

And six months from now a containerload of uncounted 'leave' votes will turn up in a landfill somewhere.

My 55% leave is based on how the vote should run, but after the computer breakdown and more time given to folk to register I wouldn't put anything past the remain side. I am sure it will be fiddled by the barstewards.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

Keep the Faith.

53% remain to the nearest integer. This is important as I intend to put twenty quid on it.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
    "Wishy washy hand-wringing diversified all encompassing liberal"

I workat a bank in London, and almost everyone is Bremain....but every taxi driver, construction worker, farmer, small businessman, hunter (and these are dozens) are Brexit. They are also people who would hang up the phone on a pollster, so I dont believe Polls.

55% Brexit.

To the Queen!!

Can you put a 49/51% option in - given the number of seeming true reports of people sxpressing concern they wont be able to ever buy french bead again if we leave I suspect it'll be close. If only Mel Gibson had made a film about it with his face painted blue it would all be so much easier.... oh, hang on....

I sleep comtent in the knowledge we'll end up with the government we deserve!
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

SD Regular
    Can you put a 49/51% option in?
    I did think about narrower bands of percentages but can only have a maximum of ten. So I've chosen the break points at 5% steps. In part to provoke responders to make a bold prediction. And also as my gut feeling is that it won't be as close as you think MO.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    being a victor meldrew,

no matter what the result is ...... will we ever really find out

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I workat a bank in London, and almost everyone is Bremain....but every taxi driver, construction worker, farmer, small businessman, hunter (and these are dozens) are Brexit. They are also people who would hang up the phone on a pollster, so I dont believe Polls.

55% Brexit.

To the Queen!!
    My mothers goddaughter works for JP and I am a recruiter in banking and echo your sentiment. Frustrating as clearly the banks have a position they are defending and hoping to capitalise on like in 2008. What made me laugh is that the CEO of JP had the cheek to say if we leave the EU then 4K jobs could be lose in Bournmouth. Which is bullsbit because all the jobs there are not revenue producers and in all likely hood will be outsourced soon anyway. Blatant scaremongering when in reality 4K is Bugger all.

Hopefully we front up but I doubt it which is why I think we will see a 55/45 in remain either that or govt rigs it. Sadly I don't see us voting out unless by miracle we see an 80/20 vote to leave.