Thread: Reloader wanted

Reloader wanted

Perhaps someone could advise me please. I know nothing about reloading but purchased 243 heads because they were a very very good price but my friend I planned to visit no longer reloads, can you tell me if its legal for me to pay someone to reload these in my presence or if someone in central Scotland area does paid loading.

Not a good idea for you both. To sell reloads they need to be tested at a proof house, and if there was a problem with your Breech/bolt causing bodily damage the loader would be in deep do do !

Looks like bite the bullet and learn to reload

Quote Originally Posted by Widdy1690 View Post
    Looks like bite the bullet and learn to reload
    It's not rocket science. Find someone close to you that has experience to advise and guide you. There are numerous resources available to make it an enjoyable extension to your shooting. john

You can do a reloading course, or look on youtube, plenty of good advice with video. Also forums like this one will usually answer questions if you are stuck. Get a copy of "ABC of reloading", its a good read, even if you don't take it up

Quote Originally Posted by Widdy1690 View Post
    Perhaps someone could advise me please. I know nothing about reloading but purchased 243 heads because they were a very very good price but my friend I planned to visit no longer reloads, can you tell me if its legal for me to pay someone to reload these in my presence or if someone in central Scotland area does paid loading.
    Your .243 BULLETS may have been very cheap, but are they the right bullets for your rifle and the job they are intended for?

They are same as always used just now can't get them loaded as guy who usually does them has stopped reloading.

If anyone has a basic starter reloading kit available pm me please

You have PM
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care