Thread: Sending original docs, & getting them back?

Sending original docs, & getting them back?

I need to send a few original documents to an official organization, I hear that a secure package exists that you can use to self address for your return of docs to come back safely, I have spent an age looking for any reference to such a service / package on line / Royal mail etc, anyone on here know what's what?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I need to send a few original documents to an official organization, I hear that a secure package exists that you can use to self address for your return of docs to come back safely, I have spent an age looking for any reference to such a service / package on line / Royal mail etc, anyone on here know what's what?
    Prepaid special delivery bag? I guess these are still available. Go into your local post office, they should be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie P View Post
    Prepaid special delivery bag? I guess these are still available. Go into your local post office, they should be able to help.
    yep, I had one sent to me by an insurance company for a watch that was damaged

Sorted through the local garden centre, They have taken on the service of the local P.O. that has closed.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!