Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toyota Hilux 2.5 HL3 MK6 59 Plate

Toyota Hilux 2.5 HL3 MK6 59 Plate

Toyota Hilux HL3 MK6 59 Plate for sale

Black with colour matched Truckman top

86k miles, MOT until Jan 2017

Winch and ramp setup as shown in this thread My new extraction setup!!

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tyres

Towbar with pin

Scuff along either side of the buck where the old load liner used to rub also a scuff on the front bumper as shown, never got around to getting it resprayed.

7,250 + vat
    Last edited by PointBlank; 17-10-2016 at 09:09. Reason: Price drop

Will try and get some more pictures up later

Any interest on here for this otherwise I will be listing on Auto trader but I would rather it goes to someone who will make use of the winch etc?
    7,950 + VAT

I'm amazed this hasn't sold!! Great price for a great bit of kit, like you say it would be a crying shame if the back got pulled out and forgotten about.
    If it does go on auto trader and the buyer doesn't want the gubbins can I have dibs on the ramp please!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    I'm amazed this hasn't sold!! Great price for a great bit of kit, like you say it would be a crying shame if the back got pulled out and forgotten about.
    If it does go on auto trader and the buyer doesn't want the gubbins can I have dibs on the ramp please!
    I'm surprised as well, I remember searching everywhere for one back before I got this. I will keep you in mind if it doesn't go to a stalker ;-)

would be perfect for me if it didn't have VAT. Good luck, I'm sure this will be snapped up soon

Would it be better if he advertised it at 9540 with no VAT?? makes little difference it's worth it all day long, I paid 11k for a 58 plate, granted seriously low miles but still, this is worth that all day long.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by Sprocker101 View Post
    would be perfect for me if it didn't have VAT. Good luck, I'm sure this will be snapped up soon
    Unfortunately it is being sold from by VAT registered business, however it can also be an incentive if there is anyone VAT registered who wants to buy it!

Make no difference.
    If it sells to someone who is not vat registered they pay you the 9540. You still pay the VAT to HMRC, so you get the same money for it.
    The person buying who is not registered just cannot claim back VAT.
    If they sell it on, even if someone vat registered buy it, the VAT cannot be reclaimed.

Or that's how i understand it.