Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Fallow culling winter 2016/17. Taking bookings in advance

Unlimited Fallow culling winter 2016/17. Taking bookings in advance

This may seem a long way off, but I have already almost filled my diary for November 2016 and many of the members on this site have requested to return or let them know when I am starting to book for the winter.

Again this winter I am offering stalking over the estate I manage in West Sussex for unlimited Fallow culling. The price is the same as the last 3 years.

75 per outing. No kill fees on Fallow does, prickets or poor sorrels. However badly shot/lost beasts will be charged for.

Roe does can also be taken, and very occasionally we see Muntjac which can also be taken, no kill fees, unless Muntjac is medal head.

All weekends and some weekdays in November 2016 are already booked, so there is limited space available in November, December to early March is mostly open at present.

To book or hold dates please PM me with your details and mobile number.

Thank you.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pm's answered.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

November just about full and parts of December filling quickly. Pm me for dates left.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Check your in box Malc ,replied with fresh dates cheers Iain
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Hi Ian,

Responded to mate.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

We stilled booked in, in Nov mty me and Pete , ps I could't get hold of the digs ? i'v tried a few dif ways inc email but no reply's so I have't booked in as yet mty
    atvb
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    We stilled booked in, in Nov mty me and Pete , ps I could't get hold of the digs ? i'v tried a few dif ways inc email but no reply's so I have't booked in as yet mty
    atvb
    Paul
    Hi Paul,

Yes all in the diary for you 11th to 13th November mate.

Try her again as I spoke to her the other day on another matter.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

thanks mty could you pm her number just in case i'v got it wrong feller

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    thanks mty could you pm her number just in case i'v got it wrong feller
    Pm'ed numbers to you mate. Look forward to seeing you again.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Few dates winter 2016 still open. This is for Fallow and Roe in West Sussex. January to March some dates taken but plenty of space at present.

Following dates available: December 1st space for 2 stalkers, 2nd PM space for 2 stalkers, 15th/16th space for 2 stalkers, 17th PM space for one stalker, 18th space for 4 stalkers.
    75 per outing no kill fees.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.