Thread: Sebastian Coe - BBC Panorama

SD Regular

Sebastian Coe - BBC Panorama

This is for next Tuesday...so a bit of a different evening's viewing , and relief, from the EU stuff. IMHO it couldn't happen to a nicer person!

Sebastian Coe helped to IAAF presidency by 'corrupt' official - BBC Sport

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    This is for next Tuesday...so a bit of a different evening's viewing , and relief, from the EU stuff. IMHO it couldn't happen to a nicer person!

Sebastian Coe helped to IAAF presidency by 'corrupt' official - BBC Sport
    +1. I hope Lord Smug gets a grilling.

+2 As you say it couldn't happen to a nicer person, the spineless tosser. I wish I knew who proposed him as president of the NPA all those years ago, I bet they later regretted it.
    The very sight of the bloke still makes my blood boil, him and also David "pervert" Mellor. I refused to listen to classic FM when he was broadcasting and always switched the radio off.
    Last edited by 8x57; 16-06-2016 at 21:41.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    +2 As you say it couldn't happen to a nicer person, the spineless tosser. I wish I knew who proposed him as president of the NPA all those years ago, I bet they later regretted it.
    The very sight of the bloke still makes my blood boil, him and also David "pervert" Mellor. I refused to listen to classic FM when he was broadcasting and always switched the radio off.
    +1, can't wait to see how this unravels.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

The slippery git will probably slide his way out of it in his usual way saying something like - "it was nothing to do with me, honest".
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Abiding memory - though dulled with age so forgive complete factual accuracy as to place and race.

Think it was Moscow Olympics? In a race Seb Coe came second or third - face like grim death and lip tremble. So obvious it was an embarrassment. Either same race or another - but same games - Steve Ovett didnt place (? I think ) - after race - went round with Union Flag with big cheesy smile waving to fans.

I recall the matter all these years later and from those few seconds decided - right or wrong - on their respective characters - never had had the chance to buy Steve a drink...
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017