Thread: how long for one for ones in Essex?

how long for one for ones in Essex?

I have a one for one in at the moment and was wondering how long people are finding it takes. Ideally a quick turnaround would be nice so I can bring my new (to me) rifle to try on the running boar

NWP are on the ball now. Put my 1 for 1 in a week last Tuesday & was through my letter box this Thursday ����

Quote Originally Posted by 1kevb View Post
    NWP are on the ball now..................
    Have the two forces amalgamated?

Quote Originally Posted by TA6319 View Post
    I have a one for one in at the moment and was wondering how long people are finding it takes. Ideally a quick turnaround would be nice so I can bring my new (to me) rifle to try on the running boar
    Depends if you've already had the application in for anything up to 3 months or thereabouts!

Unless they've really pulled their collective fingers out the stated 'Service Delivery Target' for an identical or very similar 'one for one' variation is 4-5 weeks. Anything else, including additional 'good reason', is 10-12 weeks:

https://www.essex.police.uk/contact_...y_targets.aspx

it looks like my timings as good as usual, its only been a week

4 days RETURNED INC all I wished for another .308 So I can use up my own stored 308 ammo up and wild boar put back on So iam 100% happy with Essex FLO

That sounds promising!, I posted a variation form for an additional rifle today so hopefully it wont be too long!. They are stating about 10 weeks on the website

My club members FAC applications with Essex are taking around 4-6months, everything does appear to slowly be improving however.

my variation took about 4 weeks, it would have been quicker but I sent a copy of my FAC not the original as per the instructions. Handed in the original and 2 days later had my new certificate.

They are definitely improving - long may it continue. Still hear of a delay with new FAC applications