Thread: Primos Gen 2 Jim Shockey Edition Deluxe Tri Pod Trigger Stick, 24-62-Inch

Primos Gen 2 Jim Shockey Edition Deluxe Tri Pod Trigger Stick, 24-62-Inch

For sale are my set of Primos Generation 2 Jim Shockey Edition Deluxe Tri Pod Trigger Sticks. All in all they had just under an hour's use.

My wife treated me to these last month as a gift for my birthday, and as I have been busy with work etc I have been unable to take them out. I had a go plinking with them today for just under an hour on a smooth surface, and I am sad to say that I do not seem to get on with them.

They are, as you can expect, in pristine condition. Absolutely like new. I even have some of the printed cardboard covers for the V yoke and the stem, I think.

They are the Jim Shockey Edition (I am not sure what the difference is from the 'regular' Generation 2).

They retail for around £100 (Ebay)-£114 (Uttings) so I think they are a bargain at £80 plus p&p. I will make sure I get the most economic way to send them to you and I will let you know in advance so you know exactly how much you're paying. Or maybe you can collect, or meet me somewhere that makes sense for both of us and save on postage too.

Paypal (seller pays fees), bank transfer, cash on collection.

Thanks for looking. If you need pictures of the actual sticks please send me a private message with your email. Although like I said they are in pristine condition, fresh out of the box, bar an hour's worth being use on a smooth surface.

Information about them, if you need it

With just one hand and the pull of a trigger, you can adjust the Primos Trigger Stick® to your desired height. The Trigger Stick® is a lightweight height-adjustable gun rest and optical gear mount, perfect for kneeling or standing. It comes equipped with a detachable V yoke. The Trigger Stick® fits 1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16 threaded fixtures for securing optical gear. It is perfect for cameras, spotting scopes, binoculars, laser range finders and almost any other mono pod mountable device.

• 360° rotating V yoke
    • Removable V yoke
    • Trigger lock
    • Improved fluid handle movement
    • Extreme leg angle adjustments
    • Whisper quiet telescoping legs
    • Stronger, lighter 7075 aluminum legs for easy carry
    • Adjust from 24″ to 62″

P.S: The sticks are for sale elsewhere too
    Last edited by Psyxologos; 18-06-2016 at 21:58.
    Quid enim proderit Homini si lucretur Mundum totum et detrimentum faciat Animae suae?

Hi
    I was looking at some at £90 inc delivery on ebay so will you take £70 collected?
    Thanks
    Nick

Woupd you post to ireland? If so i will take them of you.
    Regards Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by dany1234 View Post
    Woupd you post to ireland? If so i will take them of you.
    Regards Daniel
    It is not a problem for me, but it might be too expensive on postage. What do you consider an acceptable postage charge? I am only asking so I when I inquire at different carriers I can make a decision.
    Quid enim proderit Homini si lucretur Mundum totum et detrimentum faciat Animae suae?

I would say 10£ as acceptable charge.

Quote Originally Posted by dany1234 View Post
    I would say 10£ as acceptable charge.
    OK. Let me enquire. I suspect it is going to be less than that anyway.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

No bother bud just pm price and details. I prefer PayPal.tks