Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From France

From France

I live in the middle of France. I hunt since i was 16 years old. Most time it is driven hunts. But i am also stalking red deer, boar and rooebuck in Alsace, chamois and mouflons (wild sheep) in the mountains of Alpes.I use a Blaser 7x64, a Remington 22-250 and as tracker for wounded big game a remington 7-08. I have five hanovrian scent hounds at home and i am breeder from this dogs. Sorry for my pour english.

Quote Originally Posted by BLASER7X64 View Post
    I live in the middle of France. I hunt since i was 16 years old. Most time it is driven hunts. But i am also stalking red deer, boar and rooebuck in Alsace, chamois and mouflons (wild sheep) in the mountains of Alpes.I use a Blaser 7x64, a Remington 22-250 and as tracker for wounded big game a remington 7-08. I have five hanovrian scent hounds at home and i am breeder from this dogs. Sorry for my pour english.
    welcome! Nothing wrong with your English. It's better than my French!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Welcome. My wife's relatives have a forest in the Dordogne region which I really enjoyed visiting a few years ago. Your English is a lot better than many British manage.

Bienvenu! Où as-tu la chance de chasser en Alsace? Étant un alsacien en exil, je n'ai encore jamais eu l'occasion d'y chasser.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
    "Wishy washy hand-wringing diversified all encompassing liberal"

Welcome to SD, nothing wrong with your English....just look at Pinemartens attempt!!

Welcome sir,
    I look forward to some interesting input and experiences from you
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Welcome! I used to live in Geneva and hunted several times in France. I also use a 7x64
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"

Hello,
    Thanks a lot every body for this good wishes.

Welcome,

Rory

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses