Undecided EU referendum?

nick.308

I was undecided on the referendum but I watched this video and I think Dan Hannan is a fantastic speaker and helped me decide:
Youtube Hannan vs Izzard.

13.30 mins to 31.00 mins

A very well put arguement from Mr.Hannan with Eddie Izzard just struggled to keep up and even sounding like a broken record humanity....humanity....humanity.......................................OUT,OUT,OUT!

Vote to stay in could give a government the mandate to integrate us in to europe fully. We voted to stay in so we become assimilated into the EU.
Vote to leave would give us the ability to negotiate a trade link with europe "The EEC" whilst separating from the unelected bureaucracy.

A big decision either way.

[FONT=&quot]‘Won’t you join our Common Market?’ said the spider to the fly,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘It really is a winner and the cost is not too high’.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]‘I know De Gaulle said ’’ Non’’, but he [/FONT][FONT=&quot]hadn't[/FONT][FONT=&quot] got a clue,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘We want you in, my friends and I, as we have plans for you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘You’ll have to pay - a little more - than we do, just for now,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘As Herr Kohl said, and I agree, we need a new milch cow,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘It’s just a continental term, believe me , Mon ami,
‘Like ‘’Vive la France’’ or ‘’Mad Anglais’’ or even ‘’E.E.C.’’.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘As to the rules, don’t worry friend, there’s really but a few,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘You’ll find that we ignore them - but they all apply to you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘Give and share between us, that’s what it’s all about,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘You do all the giving, and we all share it out. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘It’s very British, is it not, to help a friend in need?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]‘[/FONT][FONT=&quot]You've[/FONT][FONT=&quot] done it twice in two World Wars, a fact we must concede.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]‘So climb aboard the Market Train, don’t sit there on the side,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]‘Your continental cousins want to take you for a ride’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ANON d'EUROPA

David.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]‘Won’t you join our Common Market?’ said the spider to the fly,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]‘It really is a winner and the cost is not too high’.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]‘I know De Gaulle said ’’ Non’’, but he [/FONT][FONT=&amp]hadn't[/FONT][FONT=&amp] got a clue,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]‘We want you in, my friends and I, as we have plans for you. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]‘You’ll have to pay - a little more - than we do, just for now,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]‘As Herr Kohl said, and I agree, we need a new milch cow,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]‘It’s just a continental term, believe me , Mon ami,
‘Like ‘’Vive la France’’ or ‘’Mad Anglais’’ or even ‘’E.E.C.’’.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]‘As to the rules, don’t worry friend, there’s really but a few,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]‘You’ll find that we ignore them - but they all apply to you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]‘Give and share between us, that’s what it’s all about,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]‘You do all the giving, and we all share it out. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]‘It’s very British, is it not, to help a friend in need?[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]‘[/FONT][FONT=&amp]You've[/FONT][FONT=&amp] done it twice in two World Wars, a fact we must concede.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]‘So climb aboard the Market Train, don’t sit there on the side,[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]‘Your continental cousins want to take you for a ride’[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]ANON d'EUROPA

David.
[/FONT]

I'm afraid I've stolen that to post elswhere :thumb:

Not really any of my business, but because I'm fond of some of you I will offer this up: anything that person in the pink hat is for, you should be against.

Seems Eddie can't decide what he is, so why would anyone take note of his opinions on EU?

Yep. How am I expected to take political advice from a bad comedian dressed in a pink hat and high heels? Does he really expect anyone to take him seriously?

If we're being promised such doom and despondency by the remain brigade should we vote "Out", it seems to me that with the £ strengthening by 5% against the US$ in 4 working days (was 1.4062 on 16th has been 1.4759 today) that someone might have already counted or possibly (allegedly) added to (sorry, bad thoughts......) the postal vote?

Rigged? No, never. :confused:

Back