Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Heads up - Aldi cam

  1. #1

    Heads up - Aldi cam

    In store w.e.f. 23rd June - 69.99. Convenient, as you can drop in to the store when you go to vote...

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    In store w.e.f. 23rd June - 69.99. Convenient, as you can drop in to the store when you go to vote...
    Can you order them on line?
    Thanks for the hieds up.

  3. #3
    You can, but according to their website they're 'sold out online' - https://www.aldi.co.uk/camouflage-wi...93633048774701 No idea how that works!
    Available in store on 23rd...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    You can, but according to their website they're 'sold out online' - https://www.aldi.co.uk/camouflage-wi...93633048774701 No idea how that works!
    Available in store on 23rd...
    Ta, I'll get the wife on it, she's usually good with shopping!!!

  5. #5
    As aldi are German owned I believe, if we vote to leave I wonder if Mr Cameron thinks they won't sell me my big shop ???
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

    BUY BRITISH !!!!

  6. #6
    Impossible to find 1 in store tho. I tried 4 different stores locally the last time they were supposedly for sale. Couldn't find one.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDeere View Post
    Impossible to find 1 in store tho. I tried 4 different stores locally the last time they were supposedly for sale. Couldn't find one.
    That's good, I thought the grey would be easily spotted compared to a came one!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrazor View Post
    That's good, I thought the grey would be easily spotted compared to a came one!!
    Boom boom

  9. #9
    SD Regular vizslamad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Shropshire. Land of rain and more rain.
    Posts
    714
    Never any sign of them at Ludlow, perhaps they were a myth.

  10. #10
    They had them in my local aldi but you had to ask they were in the main office and you had to pay for them before doing your normal shop I picked up 2 one for me and one for a forum member .i am trying it out in my garden and the look and and feel of it tells me it not a cheap bit of kit .i like the screen so you look what's been about and just re fit it back in place .you can also put in a pass word so if it's nicked it no good to anyone .

Similar Threads

  1. aldi trail cam
    By nick.308 in forum Photos
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-05-2016, 09:37
  2. Aldi Trail Cam
    By Trackerman in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 09:42
  3. Aldi Maginon Trail Cam
    By ion in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 21-06-2015, 15:50
  4. For Sale Aldi Trail Cam
    By Haggis Hunter in forum Other Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-09-2014, 05:07
  5. aldi trail cam problems
    By keeperstweed in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15-10-2013, 10:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •