Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heads up - Aldi cam

Heads up - Aldi cam

In store w.e.f. 23rd June - 69.99. Convenient, as you can drop in to the store when you go to vote...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    In store w.e.f. 23rd June - 69.99. Convenient, as you can drop in to the store when you go to vote...
    Can you order them on line?
    Thanks for the hieds up.

You can, but according to their website they're 'sold out online' - https://www.aldi.co.uk/camouflage-wi...93633048774701 No idea how that works!
    Available in store on 23rd...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    You can, but according to their website they're 'sold out online' - https://www.aldi.co.uk/camouflage-wi...93633048774701 No idea how that works!
    Available in store on 23rd...
    Ta, I'll get the wife on it, she's usually good with shopping!!!

As aldi are German owned I believe, if we vote to leave I wonder if Mr Cameron thinks they won't sell me my big shop ???
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Impossible to find 1 in store tho. I tried 4 different stores locally the last time they were supposedly for sale. Couldn't find one.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDeere View Post
    Impossible to find 1 in store tho. I tried 4 different stores locally the last time they were supposedly for sale. Couldn't find one.
    That's good, I thought the grey would be easily spotted compared to a came one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrazor View Post
    That's good, I thought the grey would be easily spotted compared to a came one!!
    Boom boom

Never any sign of them at Ludlow, perhaps they were a myth.

They had them in my local aldi but you had to ask they were in the main office and you had to pay for them before doing your normal shop I picked up 2 one for me and one for a forum member .i am trying it out in my garden and the look and and feel of it tells me it not a cheap bit of kit .i like the screen so you look what's been about and just re fit it back in place .you can also put in a pass word so if it's nicked it no good to anyone .